Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Beauty Food Bible E-book Review

Does Tracy Patterson Really Teach You How to Get Magazine Cover Looks Naturally????


Hi, this is Melanie, and today I'm going to be presenting you this really cool product called Beauty Food Bible. I'm assuming that if you are reading this presentation, you want to know if this ebook of Tracy Patterson is any good.

To start off with a little bit about myself…

Now, that I am over 30 or middle aged I’ve started wondering how do I make myself look gorgeous and stunning. I am absolutely clueless as to how models and beautiful women like Julia Roberts and Cher manage to look amazingly beautiful, fit and healthy despite their age!

Madonna I am sure you will agree hardly shows any outwardly sign of aging!

I am average looking and can make use of beauty products like masks, make-up, creams, lotions, and the whole range to look good – but I’m a bit clueless in this regard. Cost too is an issue here.

It was while I was having a discussion on the above with one of my old school friends (I will discuss her story in detail at the end of this post) that I got to know of this new beauty guide which has been recently launched.

First off, here is my experience with Beauty Food Bible. I've done some extensive research about some of the best skin products available in the market for more than 6 months. During this time I’ve tried many over the counter products, creams and lotions. But none of them worked to mask my signs of aging on the face.
However this book by Tracy Patterson has helped me immensely during the short period of time that I made use of it.

Ok - with that said, let's talk about the product.



Here Is What The Website Promises This Product Will Do:



  • Create fuller lips, prevent and reverse stretch marks on face
  • Provide you natural remedies to tighten up sagging areas within the jaw line, neck, and eyelids etc.
  • Reverse damage caused due to exposure to sun (ie) sun patches and blotchiness on the face, neck and chest 
  • Provide you details of 2 very effective face masks that have used by women for thousands of years to reduce as well as heal adult acne breakouts.
  • Restore thinning pores and skin on the hands, neck and face to make it look thicker and beautifully plumper


Now, I've seen the product, and I can honestly say that every promise is actually met, so long as you are experienced enough to make correct use of information given in the book. If you are new to taking care of your skin yourself and are not sure about how to make use of home remedies for treating various skin issues, then this information may be too advanced.

Therefore I recommend that you do some basic research and understand in detail about your specific skin problem before you use the book by Tracy Patterson.

The download of Beauty Food Bible is immediate and the PDF book contains information in simple English which is really easy to go through.

Here Are A Few Things That You Will Learn Inside this e book:



  • What are super foods and how to apply these in our regular diet to our advantage, to make our body glow positively with the results
  • Understand the science behind an aging skin. How our environment, the food and even our personal thoughts all have a hand in determining the quality of our skin.
  • Why just making use of a high-end cream is not the final answer to all your skin problems
  • 48 easy and inexpensive recipes for home-made scrubs and masks inside “Skincare Magic” that you can experiment and enjoy forever.
  • How to make homemade masks like the Firming Face Mask, which costs just a fraction of commercial ones and is really effective in tightening and firming the skin in as little as 15 minutes…
  • Anti-wrinkle mask to speed up the process eliminating facial lines naturally.
  • Different kinds of foods that is especially useful to maintain skin elasticity as well as firmness after the age of 30.
  • Various foods that help to detoxify the liquids under the dermis. This will ensure that the new skin tissues get the nutrition required to grow fast and appear on the skin surface.
  • Natural anti-oxidants which cleanse deep pores and help the skin heal on its own
  • How to repair sun damage and protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
  • How to create your own spa treatment procedures at home for pennies.
  • How to fight hair loss, quit oily hair, finish dry and wild hair, clear up dandruff, or even eliminate split finishes.

  • And so much more………………



Does The Treatment Given In The e-Book Work?


You see, this book provides a collection of organic/natural foods and quality recipes that are useful for different skin types. It has already helped thousands of women better their skin and overall health in within days of use.

In fact, if you do not have any specific skin problem, after a couple of weeks of following the plan given in this book, you'll notice the first skin improvement signs.

It is important to bear in mind the fact that skin treatment results often varies from one person. The type of skin and its present state also impact the way the skin responds to any treatment. For example if you have light, fair skin and you are looking to only ‘brighten’ it up slightly it will not take long for you to see the results. The treatment period may be slightly longer in case of women who have skin tone dark or a problem skin.

Here is something that I DIDN'T know, and I was sort of, shocked by after reading Beauty Food Bible book !

Skin scrubs, cleansers, exfoliants, creams, masks, toners, Botox, fillers, or even a surgery not only cost a fortune but are just “temporary fixes” because these work on the thinnest layer of the skin and from the outside. These do not work to treat the problem completely from “inside”.
In fact from the testimonials of women who have used this book of Tracy Patterson it is quite clear that this Food Bible has worked where almost all other commercial skin care options have failed to give permanent, positive results.

What Are The Cons Of This Book?


Now I don't want to make this sound all roses – you cannot buy Beauty Food Bible from the market and start using it on your skin immediately. You must be prepared to put in your effort and follow your skin care routine with the help of recipes and treatment masks contained in this ebook. Personally I had a few doubts while preparing my own face mask and it prompted me to need support.

So I contacted the product’s support team and I was surprised by their quick response and professionalism!

Beauty Food Bible Ebook Review – Conclusions


My girlfriend who excitedly introduced me to this awesome book, used to be kind of pale and acne-prone during our high school years. Recently I met her and she looked so different – radiant and glowing – and with a luminous shine on her skin and features. Her figure was more curvy, and she had lost weight – and all because of this Bible!

What we woman seek (middle aged ones like me) is very simple – less wrinkles, youthful and vibrant skin and a killer curvaceous body to boot. So those are the areas that we need to care for – the hair, the face, the body, the skin, and the every-present weight...

All these which, I now say, can be entirely achieved with the help of this ebook.

There is nothing complicated in this beauty plan. For example the ingredient for a remarkable solution revealed in this book is commonly found in most of our fridges.

That is how basic, and essential, premise in what Tracy Patterson teaches us – stuff we need to maintain beauty and health comes from the everyday natural products we use – and there is 100% effectiveness in it!

If you’re serious about getting a good skin and are ready to make some dietary changes, protect your skin from sun and heat then surely this ebook is worth every penny. Yes and it does teach you how to easily get magazine cover look naturally!

Overall, I highly recommend that you pick up this product. You can grab it here by clicking here 



No comments:

Post a Comment